Denver-based tenant finish construction company is looking for an experienced Superintendent to manage our projects in the Denver area. Projects are very high-end and require expert attention to detail. Superintendent must know how to run jobs, communicate well with all personality types, be reliable, and on top of things. Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be computer literate with Word and Excel and able to learn new programs
- Must be able to keep jobs on track to meet critical deadlines
- Must be excellent at reading blueprints
- Have a thorough understanding of the construction process and be forward-thinking
- Service-oriented and organized
- Team player with a good attitude and take pride in your work
- Available to work occasionally on weekends or evenings when necessary
- Looking for long term employment
- Background Check will be conducted
Please attach resume & salary requirements. Thank you.