Are you a skilled Audio Visual Systems Designer? After years of video conferencing systems design, no matter how sophisticated, do you find yourself looking for a newchallenge? READ ON...
Client: Established Design/Build firm with the engineering expertise and national reputation in one of a kind, customized, large scale projects. These projects combine performance audio systems, visual systems using both projection and video wall technology, site specific lighting systems and acoustics that create an environment where the audience will see, hear, and even FEEL the performance.
Position: Systems Designer
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Compensation: Competitive salary, $60,000 to $75,000, excellent Health Benefits package.
Career Path: Committed to providing their employee's professional growth and personal fulfillment, your ambition will be the only thing holding you back.
- 3 or more years of design experience, with a history of meeting deadlines, completing designs on budget, to the company's standards as well as APEx standards. (Company is one of the first to achieve this standard, investing in their people to create the best trained Designers, Project Managers and Installation Technicians in the region). Skilled AutoCAD user.
- Proven skills that you have the capabilities to troubleshoot design problems independently and resolve them effectively.
- Well organized and disciplined, you will be working on multiple projects in various stages of development, maintaining accurate records of the work you perform for each project is a critical skill.
- Responsible for closing out of the projects, make final system adjustments, create an accurate punch list and produce the close out documents.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with Architects, Client executives, and internal Project Managers and the installation teams to ensure the project is installed based on the parameters promised.
- Experience with the concept of Total Project Management. Maintain your knowledge of key manufacturer's technologies and trends in the industry.
Education: Ideally you have a degree in an engineering discipline or have equivalent experience as an offset. Completed or enrolled to earn the CTS to CTS-D, with knowledge of audio, video, acoustic and theatrical lighting systems.
This is an urgent position to fill for my client as their backlog of projects continues to grow. To have a confidential discussion on this position, call or contact me.
Click here to apply online