About Ruckus Wireless, Inc.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Ruckus Wireless is a supplier of advanced wireless systems for the explosive mobile Internetworking market. The company markets and manufactures a wide range
Ruckus has approximately 52,000 end-customers and more than 10,000 channel partners worldwide. Ruckus has continued its momentum and growth for the last several years. Ruckus has achieved remarkable compound annual revenue growth (CAGR) of 49 percent over the last five years. Ruckus continue to grow faster than the overall market. Ruckus realized worldwide revenue of $327 million in 2014, increasing approximately 24% YOY from 2013, while the combined Enterprise & SP Wi-Fi overall market only grew 6.48% YOY accordingly to Q4 2014 Dell’Oro numbers – so Ruckus grew approximately 3X faster than the market growth in 2014.
Ruckus is number three by revenue in the Enterprise Wi-Fi market, where we are an acknowledged leader by various industry analysts, and in the Service Provider/Carrier Wi-Fi market, where we are number one in revenue and unit shipments based on Q4 2014 Dell’Oro numbers.
We simply continue to do what we do best—providing best-in-class, Smart Wi-Fi products and technology to Enterprises and SPs. Do you want to be a part of this unique growth opportunity?
For more information, visit http://www.ruckuswireless.com.
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Technical Support Engineer (TSE) will be responsible for providing Technical Support for various technologies in Ruckus Wireless products to channel partners, service provider and carriers in the Denver area.
Acting as a part of a growing and exciting team the TSE is expected to:
- Identify customer problems/issues and assist customer in achieving their goals while consistently achieving high Customer satisfaction.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires in-depth fault analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Formulate technical action plans for analyzing and resolving end-to-end solutions.
- Identify and reproduce customer technical problems in a test/lab environment.
- Escalate specific problems to development engineering for product enhancement.
- Generate clear and concise documentation in the form of case notes, technical tips and white papers, including development of a knowledge database.
- 10% travel to customer site
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information:
Individuals seeking employment at Ruckus Wireless are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruckus Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and/or individual recruiters without a signed agreement. Ruckus Wireless will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted through this site, to Ruckus Wireless employees or contractors.