Store It Cold, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, may be the coolest 12-year-old startup you've never heard of. Since Store It Cold was created we've sold over 50,000 CoolBots in over 60 countries – mostly by word of mouth! With the current expansion of our product catalog and the release of the much-anticipated new version of the WiFi enabled CoolBot Pro, we're ready to grow the company on purpose and we need some talented hands-on professionals to help make it happen.
Here's is the job description:
Working as a key member of our customer support and sales team, you are on the front lines with our 50,000+ global customers and millions of future customers. Your talents for being able to meet them at their technical level and walk them through virtually any technical situation, as well as swiftly identifying and responding to sales inquiries is critical to your success. You love "geeking" out with DIYers and you are a problem solver at heart. If this sounds like your dream job, we should chat.
This is a Tuesday to Saturday in-office position with a working schedule of 9AM to 6PM MT
This position is available for US residents of the Denver, CO and surrounding areas. Unfortunately, we are unable to support relocation or sponsorships at this time.
Here's how you'll spend your days:
• Troubleshooting technical support requests – via phone and email
• Responding to questions about our CoolBot, Walk-in Coolers, and air conditioners – via phone and email
• Brainstorming and instructing DIY customers about insulation, cooler design, and cooler construction – via phone and email
• Elaborating quotes for prospective Walk-In cooler customers
• Following up with turnkey Walk-In cooler leads in a timely manner
• Assisting customers with inbound sales requests – via phone and email
• Resolving technical support, billing, and shipping tickets in a prompt and courteous manner
• Maintaining and updating orders, invoices, quotes and customer information in our database
• Assisting in order fulfillment
• Playing a key role in the evolution of our best practices for customer care
• Pitching in wherever you are needed – after all we're a small and fast-growing company!
Here's what you'll bring with you:
• Demonstrated success in a technical customer support role
• Naturally gifted, articulate communicator – you speak in complete sentences and have a solid command of spelling and grammar
• PC literacy with experience and proficiency in MS Office.
• High "likability" quotient – people are naturally drawn to you
• Ability to manage time, activities, and priorities skillfully – without direct supervision
• Wonderfully organized – in your mind and in your office
• Positive attitude – Can Do Mojo!
Want to have an advantage over other candidates? You'll bring with you:
• Experience with Wi-Fi connectivity and online account set up processes.
• Experience and proficiency on a CRM platform like ZenDesk, Hubspot, ShipStation or WooCommerce
• Refrigeration and/or HVAC experience
• A second Language
• Project or Committee leadership experience
And here is what you'll enjoy:
• A competitive $16 - $19/HR salary based on experience
• 10 paid Holidays/year
• 10 PTO days/year
• Medical and Dental Benefits
• 401K with company match
• A casual dog-friendly work environment, in Denver's awesome Berkeley neighborhood (Tennyson St.)
• The ability to apply your talents while helping to build a successful company
Curious to know more about the CoolBot? Visit us at: www.storeitcold.com
Store It Cold, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer