The Technical Training Supervisor supervises technical applications training staff, including coordinating cross-functional teams and resources across divisional affiliates, other affiliates and/or other system related functional resources required to implement and supporttraining projects at the local, division or enterprise level. Work may include new technical applications, modules, and software installations, interface/integration, hardware upgrades, and major application upgrades.
Responsible for staff performance and career development. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers create long-term career plans within an organization.
Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, IT or education strongly desired OR the equivalent combination of recent, relevant work experience and education.
* Learning, training, information systems, project management and/or equivalent management experience, along with the use of tools and processes to support effective documentation and communication, as typically acquired in 3 to 6 years.
* Implementation experience as a lead, supervisor/manager in a training and/or technical environment in a clinical workflows.
* Must understand A.D.D.I.E. and learning objectives.
* Knowledge/experience within a learning team.
* Experience managing contractors as well as FTE's.
* Transformation experience.
* Experience in successfully leading teams and implementing and supporting business and/or clinical applications that require coordination of resource, budget development, and project planning.
* Demonstrated technical and business experience.
* Consulting with vendor, clients and management.
* Strong problem and issue resolution experience.
* Expert at specifying user requirements.
* In-depth knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.