Successful candidates must have excellent communication skills as well as a commitment to providingquality patient care.
Additional requirements of the Registered Nurse include:
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education
- 1+ years recent acute care experience; in a hospital, a must
- Oklahoma RN state license or ability to obtain one prior to hire
At Saint Francis Health System, we recognize that each employee makes a vital contribution to the overall success of the organization. As such, we extend that same commitment to employees by offering a wide choice of up-to-date benefits options...each providing viable paths to enriching personal lives and enhancing careers every step of the way.
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign on Bonus (Sign-on Bonus requires 2 years of clinical RN experience with a 2 year work commitment and applies to select positions)
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Retirement Plan
- Other great benefits!
Saint Francis holds dear its mission to extend the presence and healing ministry of Christ to all who seek its services as well as its ties to the Tulsa community. As such, the organization is the only not-for-profit health system still wholly owned and operated in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Saint Francis Hospital, a 1,112-bed tertiary center, includes the region's only children's hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa's leading trauma and emergency center.