PUT YOUR DEGREE TO WORK!!
We are looking for college graduates to score standardized assessments on a temporary basis at our Centennial, CO scoring center.
Paid training will begin in April4th for this project. Successful employees may be asked to work on additional projects throughout the year.
Standard Day Shift Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Flexible start times will be offered after training
Pay $13.00 per hour + incentives of up to $150 per week
Scorer Qualifications --
- Hold a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited U.S. college or university (or equivalency)
- Possess basic keyboarding skills
- Unique email address, as offers are sent by email
- Be a U.S. citizen, resident alien, or authorized to work in the U.S, Will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S
Scorer Responsibilities -
- Evaluates student responses to subject-related open-ended questions according to a customer supplied scoring guide * Works independently under direction of Scoring Supervisor * Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements.
- Meets rate and reliability requirements established for project
- Ability to maintain a confidential work environment required
Apply online at: http://regionalscoring.pearson.com/
Pearson is the largest commercial processor of student assessments. We provide services and products in support of assessment programs to local and state education agencies, as well as to other assessment organizations and publishers. We understand how assessment activities can promote learning and benefit students, teachers, parents, and schools.
Pearson is a purpose driven company, committed to setting higher standards and sharing what we learn. Our people can make an impact on some of the biggest and toughest challenges in education by delivering products and services that help people aim higher and fulfill their potential. We are a trusted and successful learning company, proud to measure our impact on learning and society.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Temporary