Clear-Com, an HME company, is a trusted global provider of professional real-time communications solutions and services since 1968. We innovate market proven technologies that link people together through wired and wirelesssystems.
Clear-Com was first to market portable wired and wireless intercom systems for live performances. Since then, our history of technological advancements and innovations has delivered significant improvements to the way people collaborate in professional settings where real-time communication matters. For the markets we serve -- broadcast, live performance, live events, sports, military, aerospace and government-- our communication products have consistently met the demands for high quality audio, reliability, scalability and low latency, while addressing communication requirements of varying size and complexity. Our reputation in the industry is not only based on our product achievements, but also on our consistent level of customer engagement and dedication to delivering the right solutions for specialized applications, with the expertise to make it work. Around the globe and across markets, Clear-Com's innovations and solutions have received numerous awards and recognitions for ingenuity and impact to customers
We are currently recruiting for a Test Technician III. As we continue to expand our manufacturing department to support our growing product and customer base, we are looking for a Mid-Level Test Technician for our Poway location. The primary focus of the position will be component-level troubleshooting on our digital and analog products. Will perform set up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
What you will do in this position:
- Sets up and test units to meet specified requirements while maintaining production standard times and production schedules.
- Recognizes failures and setup problems, isolates problems, and takes appropriate action to resolves those problems.
- Troubleshoots down to component level on complex assemblies.
- Operates oscilloscopes, generators, meters, power supplies, service monitors, other test equipment, and test fixtures and understands their use and functions.
- Apprises Supervisor of all unresolved and/or potential problems that would negatively impact production schedules.
- Inspects all work before passing on to the next operation.
- Fills out Production Test Report form(s) and other pertinent documents as required.
- Initiates Engineer Action Request(s) (E.A.R) to correct product and/or process problems.