This is a fantastic Part-Time opportunity for an enthusiastic, detail oriented person looking to be a part of a growing team of fun individuals in the high
energy field of Real Estate closings. The ideal candidate must like working independently and with a team, enjoy working with systems, lists and goals, but motivated to create new ones if called upon. You must demonstrate an attention to detail, good communication, organizational and computer skills. Work from home.
• Daily email communications with RE agents, lenders and team
• Transactional support- file preparation for closings, calling vendors and doing research
• Eventual training to be an assistant real estate closer
• Proficient in Word and Outlook. Escrow software experience helpful but not necessary
• Real Estate or Title Insurance experience helpful but not necessary.
To apply please follow these instructions:
1. Do not send a resume, rather, tell me why you are the perfect fit.
2. Tell me what type of calendar or scheduling software you use now.
3. Describe your perfect work day.
4. Describe your perfect day off.
5. Send a sample business letter as if you were writing to a company seeking their help in getting information regarding a product they sell.