Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a Transmission Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance
and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Chrysler service departments are clean, safe and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused. State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Transmission Technician at your Chrysler Dealership!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair vehicle transmission
- Cleaning and inspection of all parts
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.