Marketing Responsibilities include:
• Email marketing (Constant Contact)
• Newsletter production
• Blogging on health related topics
• Social media expert (Google, Facebook & Twitter, etc.)
• Video editing and uploading patient testimonials to YouTube, our website and social media
• Solid computer skills and Internet knowledge
• Event planning and coordination
• Office visits and deliveries to general dentist; referral building
• Track marketing efforts and document results
Typing duties include maintaining several Excel spreadsheets, completing dictated letters in Word from three doctors and occasional special projects. Billing duties include monitoring patient accounts at regular intervals, printing and mailing notifications and making occasional (soft) collection phone calls.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is a self-starter
• Is self-motivated
• Has knowledge in marketing and advertising
• Is creative
• Can think outside of the box
• Has great organization skills and attention to detail
• Has good interpersonal skills
• Able to manage many different duties each day.
• Strong spelling and grammar skills
• Is reliable
• Able to be assertive to get the job done
This is a great opportunity for someone who has some marketing background but feel they need more before they can jump to a full-time marketing career. Experience in accounting or administration would make you the person we're hoping to find. Experience in dentistry is not required but it would help you if you have it.
This position requires you work in our office with a 4-day, 32-hour work week (in dental, 32 hours IS full-time) and is eligible for full-time benefits including health insurance, 401K plan and paid time off to name just a few. Please send a cover letter, along with your resume and salary requirements to the link listed above.