DEPARTMENT: OperationsSTATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO (POSITION): Branch Manager
Manage the day to day vault activity of the branch. Supervise
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Manage the overall vault operations, assuring strict accountability of all items checked in/out.
2. Responsible for scheduling employees to provide adequate coverage and responsible for managing subordinate employees: Vault Personnel, Vault Clerks, Data Entry Clerk, et. al.
3. Train and orient new and existing employees to vault operations. Discipline employees when necessary according to company guidelines.
4. Responsible for opening and closing the vault in accordance with all company policies, specifically balancing all liability. This will require working in excess of 40 hours per week, normally in order to close the vault.
5. Maintain proper paperwork, manifest sheets, withdrawal sheets, time card, etc.
6. Insure all shuttles depart from the branch timely in order to meet customer demands.
7. Distribute weapons, AVS card to Driver/Guards.
8. Recommend way to improve security and efficiency of vault operations.
9.May assume branch responsibility in absence of Branch/Operations Manager.
10.Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must have a working knowledge of vault operations, to include check-in/out procedures, opening/closing of the vault.
2. Must have computer knowledge and knowledge of OMS (Operating Manifest System).
3.Must be able to perform all duties of the Driver/Guard, to include physical requirements: i.e. lifting 50 lbs., getting into and out of vehicle 40-70 times daily.
4.Must maintain DOT certification and able to operate a forklift.
5.Must maintain appropriate security certification for the respective state and ability to obtain a gun permit, where necessary. (A criminal conviction may prevent issuance of a gun permit.).
6.Must be motivated, organized and detail oriented.
7.Must be able to exercise independent judgment.
8.Must possess good interpersonal & communication skills.