Aerotek is now hiring Production Team Members for Vestas Nacelles!
They will be responsible for assisting teams engaged in the assembly of Nacelles and Hubs and safely producing top quality product in accordance with the production plan by performing the following duties.
- May be required to crane large components. (Optional skill)
- Use measuring tools and gauges, such as Tape measure, torque wrenches, calipers, and hand tools etc.
- Basic cleaning of machine parts and first line maintenance.
- Fit and assemble parts into complete assembly (such as bolts, screws, shafts or bearings).
- Mechanical and Electrical Assembly (such as mounting wires, cables and terminations)
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Verifies dimensions, conformance and alignment of finished work-piece to specifications
- Ability to assemble per work instructions and drawings
- Ability/Desire to work as Craftsman with Hand tools
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong Desire to Learn New Skills & Knowledge
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Data entry
- File selection & execution
- 1st shift: Monday to Thursday from 6am to 4:30pm
- 2nd shift: Monday to Thursday from 5pm to 3:30am
Must be willing to train on day shift for a week, and work overtime. This is a 90-day temp-to-hire position.
** Please call 970-776-5243 to schedule an interview **
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.