Once they are trained on each below they will move into a lead role where they will be completing above tasks about 90% of their day, and the other 10% will

be leading the rest of the team with another lead supervising about 10 warehouse associates. This lead will be making sure each workers daily quota is being met and will need to take corrective action as needed if quota isn't met and will address other issues with warehouse associates such as attendance, etc.
Will start out as a material handler responsible for manually moving 30-40 pound boxes throughout warehouse and manually loading and unloading trucks.
After trained on material handling for a few weeks, will move to the picking role where they will be manually picking product from racks and transporting over to the packing area. Will utilize RF scan guns to track product and material (will train on RF).
The last skill to master will be the packing position which is packing product and also being the last quality control point before shipped out to customers making sure that the products are accurate with quantity and product. About Aerotek: Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.

Browse photography at Denver.Gallery.