The incumbent coordinates delivery routes and uses computer to locate glass parts in the warehouse to keep precise information on inventory. Additionally, the incumbent promotes teamwork among service center employees.
- Must possess valid driver's license and maintain acceptable MVR according to Pilkington Auto Glass Replacement (AGR's) standards
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, conflict resolution and teamwork skills
- Ability to read maps
- Without assistance, must be able to lift windshields weighing 35-45 pounds average on a frequent/daily basis, and on occasion up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to operate a forklift, order picker, and basic hand tools
- Excellent attendance record
- Must be able to work in temperatures similar to outdoors within the area of assigned service center
- Good customer relations (verbal and written)
- Proficient in English language (verbal and written)
- Personal Computer skills including computerized inventory system
- Previous driving, material handling experience
- Coordinates delivery routes.
- Maintains inventory system accuracy through cycle and physical inventory instructions.
- Promotes teamwork and positive working environment.
- Locates and pulls product for will-call customers, and completes necessary paperwork for proof of pick-up.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures.
- Promptly and accurately reports all accidents and completes all required paperwork. Responds to "How Is My Driving" complaints properly.
- Participates in the recommendation and hiring of new employees.
- Participates in counseling employees when corrective action is necessary.
- Gathers and compiles warehouse/driver safety training records.
- Obtains drivers' records of all operators of company vehicles every six months and reviews for compliance with policy.
- Accountable for cleanliness and identification of safety hazards for warehouse area, building and exterior grounds.
- Accountable for ensuring drivers of PNA delivery vehicles complete safety check sheets.
- Accountable for coordinating vehicle maintenance with approved local service station.
- Takes orders from customers over the phone in a professional manner when customer service representative is unable.
- When necessary, pull product, load trucks, unload shipments, make deliveries, and put stock away.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Actively participates in team meetings.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, by local management
For consideration, please send your resume and answers to the following questions below:
1) Have you ever filed an application with Pilkington North America before? If yes, give date and location.
2) Have you ever been employed with us before? If yes, give start date and end date.
3) Has your license been suspended, revoked, withdrawn, or denied within the past 5 years?
4) Have you been convicted of more than 2 moving violations within the past 2 years?
5) Do you have any family members working at Pilkington?
6) Are you currently employed?
7) What are your hourly wage requirements?