EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY – We have an immediate need for a professional, experienced Warehouse Worker. We offer a competitive wage, stable employment and the opportunity for growth. APPLY TODAY!
COMPANY OVERVIEW An industry leader, Montroy Supply Company is a wholesale distributor to the graphic communication markets including electrical (neon, LED and fluorescent) and digitally printed interior and exterior signage & graphics. With offices and warehouses in the Western US, Montroy Supply Company is the major market supplier and has a reputation of quality and excellent service.
Montroy Supply Company is a drug free work environment.
The Warehouse Worker/Driver is a professional whose primary duties are to ensure the flow of inventory in, through and out of the warehouse. At the direction of the Branch Manager, this position assists management through day-to-day participation in warehouse operations including pulling orders, stocking shelves, palletizing, loading/unloading inventory, shipping, receiving, prepares transfer orders and cycle counts, as well as helps to maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the warehouse. This position assists with deliveries as needed and as a condition of employment is required to maintain a clean DMV record. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Reads and understands Open Orders, Web Orders, and Transfers to determine items to be pulled;
• Assist with pulling will call orders, truck orders, UPS/freight and staging in the assigned areas and/or assist customers when loading/unloading vehicles;
• Load checking, includes verification of product against orders to ensure accuracy;
• Reports backorders to management and sales personnel;
• Maintains warehouse appearance by restocking, organizing inventory, facing shelves, and cleaning;
• Clearly marks overstock and stores in a nearby location with alternate location tag. Marks unidentified boxes or pallets with part numbers;
• Fills out an Inventory Discrepancy Card for low or inaccurate inventory levels;
• Rotates time sensitive material when stocking or pulling orders;
• Prepare proper documentation for outbound shipments;
• Call carriers for pick-up of outbound shipments as required;
• Assist in loading and unloading of all incoming and outbound freight shipments;
• Take exceptions, as required, on any incoming freight, shipments if damaged or short;
• Safely operates forklift and pallet jack to move materials and items to designated areas and locations.
• Safely operates Lexan saw and other heavy machinery to cut material to specifications;
• Reports any accidents involving company equipment or persons immediately to management;
• Breaks down pallets and boxes to place in refuse;
• Perform additional/other duties as assigned daily by supervisor/management;
• May be required to fill in for Delivery Driver if requested by management; and
• Other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (both positions, include):
• Ability to lift 60 lbs., push/pull 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 260 lbs.;
• Ability to work in all weather conditions and stand for extended periods of time while performing physical labor.
Candidates functions in a warehouse/office environment. While performing duties, our employees are occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, saws, standard warehouse equipment, heavy equipment and outdoor/indoor weather conditions.
EDUCATION AND/OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
• High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Punctual, reliable, accurate and detail oriented; and
• Knowledge of signage goods, equipment and products (preferred)
SUCCESSFUL COMPETENCY FACTORS
When driving, apply DMV laws/regulations, safe driving habits, familiar with warehouse safety protocol, use of good judgment, problem solving, decision making, communication skills and ability to follow directions from managers. Professional and interpersonal skills are required to successfully work with various vendors and staff. Able to work independently and as part of a team. Must be organized, able to efficiently manage time, be productive and able to report daily activities.
Hourly rate depends on experience. Benefits available (after 90-day probationary period), including Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances and 401(k).
Montroy Supply Company is an equal opportunity employer.