We have multiple live-in and hourly caregiver opportunities available serving clients in the greater Denver and surrounding areas. Home Care Assistance provides non-medical, care with the mission to change the
We are currently needing to fill several shifts in Denver. We need Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 7am - 10am with Parkinson's experience. Am also working on several other cases in Denver and Arvada that will involve day and evening shifts. Need Alzheimer's/dementia experience for these cases, CNA or very experienced caregiver. The family and our Care Team will work with you directly on supporting your client's specific needs. When you need time off, simply let our Care Team know and we will find another caregiver to fill your shift.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible shifts. Pick the shifts that work best for you and your schedule
- Clients located close to your home, limiting commute times
- Work one-on-one with a client in his or her own home
- Build meaningful relationships
- Make a difference in someone's life
We are looking for the best!
- A passion for the job and helping others
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and reference check
- A hunger to learn how to best care for your client
"Home Care Assistance provides continued training online. . . It is very easy to access"
"Home Care Assistance is very conscientious about getting someone into their home and they are flexible with any appointments. They work around your schedule."
"The agency is very professional and the people there show a great deal of compassion."
"Home Care Assistance provides me with great clients. I always know what the client expects before I go see them."
"With my clients I have the feeling like I'm going home and they're like family."
Todd is reviewing applications daily so apply online today @ Home Care Asistance Denver
Home Care Assistance...Changing the way the world ages