*Must have a clear criminal background check and no drug use.
*Must have reliable transportation to our office. We provide transportation to the jobsites.
*Have a cellular phone, preferably a "smart" phone capable of receiving emails, texts, voice mail and phone calls.
*Able to carry and climb ladders up to 28'.
*Legal to work in USA.
*Capable of working in all types of weather.
*Able to work weekends when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
*Strong moral values, integrity and character.
*A solid work ethic.
*A positive attitude.
*Willing to serve and give extra effort to our customers.
*Clean cut "no facial hair". No visible tattoos or body piercing.
*Punctual, dependable and responsible.
*Reside within a 15-mile radius of Highlands Ranch.
Provide window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, holiday light decorating and snow removal services for residential and commercial customers. In addition, technician will be required to drive company vehicles when necessary, perform general "house cleaning" duties such as assisting with maintaining company supplies, equipment and vehicles.
1. Window cleaning: Performed by hand with squeegee, sponge, towels, razors, soap & water as well as Water Fed Pole system. Window screen and track cleaning.
2. Gutter cleaning: Performed by hand using scoops, snake, leaf blower and water hose.
3. Pressure washing: Performed using high water pressure equipment to clean driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages as well as building exteriors.
4. Holiday light decorating: Install holiday lights on gutter & roof lines as well as shrubs and trees.
5. Snow removal: Perform snow removal from November 1st to April 30th. Must be available 24/7 during snow event. Snow removal primarily residential driveways, sidewalks and front walkways using snow blower and shovel.
6. Additional duties: Fireplace glass insert cleaning, chandelier cleaning, ceiling fan cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, light fixture cleaning, blind & shutter cleaning, mirror cleaning, dusting, window screen repair and miscellaneous handyman services.
Outdoor as well as indoor working environment. Outdoor work will vary to include working in rain, snow, cold as well as hot weather conditions. The ability to lift up to 60lbs, safely carry & climb up to 28' ladder as well as walk on roofs. Work independently as well as in a team environment. Customer service is paramount. Must be professional, friendly and willing to serve.
What we offer:
1. $30,000 to $35,000 depending on experience
2. Customer gratuities
3. W2 employee
4. Pleasant work environment
To apply, call 720-545-5983.