A Denver Metro based successful and established underground utility construction contractor is seeking a qualified Working Controller to add to its growing team. This individual needs to be able to interact as a team player to achieve management goals and objectives while being responsible for the Company's Financial Statements. Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance with solid communication, technology, analytical, and management skills. Experience in Computer Ease helpful, but not necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Planning, directing, and controlling all accounting operations functions.
• Day-to-day accounting transactions.
• Payroll (including certified payroll).
• AIA billings.
• Accounts Payable/Receivable.
• General Accounting Activities and Reporting (WIP, A/R Aging, P/L Statements, etc.).
• Cash management.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Evaluating accounting and internal control systems.
This position is a long term, full-time employment opportunity for the right qualified candidate. Benefits include health care (100% for employee), vacation, holidays, bonus, and IRA (3% matching after 1 year). TOP PAY FOR TOP TALENT!