**20-40 hours/week available**
Waterworks Aquatics is a premier swim school that teaches children ages 3 months through adult how to
Our mission is to educate and motivate people of all ages to be safer and to learn proper swimming technique. Waterworks Aquatics is the largest provider of swim lessons in the state of California and has 26 swim schools across California, Colorado, and Texas. We've also been awarded "Best Swim Classes" by the readers of Parenting OC Magazine for six consecutive years!
Why Waterworks Aquatics?
Waterworks Aquatics understands that our Swim Instructors and Lifeguards are the forefront of our organization, which is why we invest in developing and maintaining a fun workplace. As part of this effort, we provide company sponsored events, incentive programs, team building events, appreciation days, and much more.
Not only is Waterworks Aquatics a fun, family oriented environment, but it is a great place to build a career. Everyone is given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their strengths and talents within the workplace. We are always seeking individuals looking to make a career teaching or in a management position. Many of our current managers have started out as Lifeguards or Swim Instructors.
Why join our team?
Fun Work Environment
• We hire individuals with a passion for working with children, which results in a welcoming, inviting and fun work culture.
• We pride ourselves on our professional development and believe in promoting from within. Waterworks is opening multiple locations annually and are looking for future leaders to build a rewarding career.
• We have a $13/hour starting rate, with monthly opportunities for bonuses. We also give three performance reviews in the first year of employment.
• Part-time employees have the option for discounted medical coverage. Waterworks also offers medical benefit options and a 401K plan for full-time employees.
Flexible Work Schedule
• If you are a student, we work with your school schedules to make sure you are able to balance school and work.
• With heated indoor pools, Waterworks teaches lessons 7 days a week, year-round.
Opportunity for Relocation
• We are a growing company with multiple locations opening each year.
• Must be at least 17 years old
• Must have a genuine passion for working with children
• Competitive swimming experience not required
• Childcare experience is preferred, but not required
• Must be available weekend mornings
Click on the link below to fill out an application today! We will contact you within two business days.