Boulder-based snack maker strictly Elizabeth recently voluntarily recalled several of its cold cereal and bar products because of potential contamination with foreign matter, including plastic, rocks or glass, according to a company news release.
The recalled products were dealt out nationwide in retail stores and on the company web site.
A client discovered the problem and according the issue to the company, and no injuries or illnesses have been according, according to the news release.
The recalled products contain cashews. The company has replaced its cashew provider, according to the information posted on the company web site. strictly Elizabeth is offering free replacements.
It has provided inside information of recalled products, package sizes, their UPC codes and best by dates. They include:
- Coconut Cashew Grain-Free Granola; 16oz; 855140002946; 11/30/19; 12/3/19; 12/5/19; 12/4/19
- Coconut Cashew Grain-Free Granola; 8oz.; 855140002700; 10/19/19
- Banana Nut Butter Grain-Free Granola; 8oz; 855140002724; 10/17/19; 12/12/19
- Banana Nut Butter Grain-Free Bar; 1.4oz; 855140002090; 11/26/19
- Chocolate Sea Salt Grain-Free Bar; 1.4oz; 855140002083; 11/28/19
- Peanut Butter Grain-Free Bar; 1.4oz; 855140002076; 11/29/19
- Coconut Cashew Grain-Free Bar; 1.4oz; 855140002137; 11/27/19; 12/20/19; 12/21/19
- Pumpkin Spice w/ Ashwagandha Superfood Grain-Free Granola; 8oz; 810589030158; 12/7/19
Hilary Martin, a public dealings representative for the company, aforementioned four snack parallel parallel bars are basined in the recall list because they contain cashews, but they actually were not dealt out to retailers or sold on the company web site. They have been listed to be amenable with regulations, she aforementioned. The company is working with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on the voluntary recall, she aforementioned.
- Letters: Recall efforts unwarranted; American Dream and Promise Act; It’s supposed to be political (5/20/19)
- Gun rights activists’ attempt to recall Rep. Tom Sullivan splits Republicans
- Caldara: Galindo’s resignation was a recall win; Sullivan’s recall will be a disaster for the GOP
- Recall of state Rep. Tom Sullivan, sponsor of Colorado’s red-flag gun-control legislation, moves forward
- Tyson Foods recalling nearly 12 million pounds of chicken