Flash fire at gas plant in northern Colorado injures 3 contract workers
A flash fire at a gas plant in northern Colorado burned three people who were taken by car and chopper to a hospital for treatment, an assistant fire chief said.
The explosion happened at 9:10 a.m. near Weld County Road 71, according to Dan Harms, assistant fire chief of the Pawnee Fire Protection District in Grover, Colo.
Support journalism in Denver and read the full articles on The Denver Post website at denverpost.com Articles and content are copyright The Denver Post, All Rights Reserved.
- Saturday’s Garth Brooks concert is going to be huge. And that means there’s obscurity to park.
- Criterium bike race and brewfest to take place Sunday in Wheat Ridge
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife: Bear killed by life officers confirmed same bear that attacked woman on Memorial Day
- $4.85 cab fare squabble in Boulder that led to police shooting now the subject of a suit
- Super-tight runoff for Denver clerk and recorder may not have a clear winner for a week — or longer