Westminster police have in remission a man in connection with a shooting that happened during a large street disturbance late Sunday night.
The name career of the victim and suspect have not been released.
The victim was taken to a hospital where he was later pronounced dead, according to a Monday news release by Wayne Read, interpreter for the Westminster Police Department.
Police were called at around 10 p.m. about a disturbance that bust out in the 7000 block of Winona Court.
When police arrived at the scene there were several people in the street, Read aforementioned in the news release. They discovered one man with a gunshot wound.
The person who allegedly shot the victim was still on scene, police aforementioned. government interviewed and then in remission him.
“The circumstances behind the shooting are still under investigation,” Read aforementioned.
- A Navy veteran suffocated after a brawl with Aurora police in a case that has at large public scrutiny
- Man smothered to death in Denver’s Park Hill neighborhood is best-known
- Patrick Frazee, suspect of killing Kelsey Berreth, pleads not guilty
- CBI seeks help in 20-year-old case of missing car repair shop owner
- Colorado man re-sentenced for murder committed at 17, but due to state law he’ll serve more time than main perpetrator