A 32-year-old man died in a fiery pickup truck crash on southward Interstate 25 near 58th Avenue early Wednesday morning.
The name of the man has not been released.
The main road was entirely closed for more than four hours piece Colorado State Patrol officers investigated the scene, departure traffic backed up for miles. All lanes of the main road are now open, aforementioned Trooper kid Lewis, CSP spokesman.
The man was driving south on I-25 at 2:30 a.m. when he lost control of his 2000 GMC pickup and it blind drunk into a concrete median and burst into flame.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. No other vehicles were involved.
- Second person dies after two-vehicle crash in Lakewood on Sunday
- Fatal shooting of woman, 25, in Denver last week subordinate a killing
- Deadliest car to drive in tube Denver: Buick field game
- Driver dies after three-car crash in Aurora earlier this month
- Littleton man dies jump in Longmont on Saturday