A fugitive task force in remission a man in the Denver area who is unknown of shooting at a state trooper as the man fled a traffic stop in Antonito.
Federal officials used a ruse to lure Fernando Vigil to a building at I-25 and East hundred-and-twentieth Avenue and in remission him about 3 p.m. Monday afternoon in connection to the May 4 chase.
Vigil was picked up on an arrest charge of unsuccessful killing of a peace officer, Deputy U.S. Marshal Katrina Crouse told Denver7 on Monday.
Law social control comprehensive had been looking for Vigil because of several outstanding crime warrants, she said.
- Loveland officer even in shooting alleged Subway stealer armed with squirt gun, DA’s office says
- Police fatally shoot man in Trinidad in a suspicious person call
- 1 man dies in officer-involved shooting in Colorado Springs
- No injuries after Adams County sheriff’s deputy fires on rifle-toting suspect, officials say
- Witnesses sought in incident involving hit-and-run and gunfire in Douglas County
Read more at thedenverchannel.com.