The body of a 17-year-old male was recovered Monday afternoon on the Western Slope near a electricity plant.
The body of Connor Imus, of Montrose, was found in the South Canal near the Drop Five electricity Generation Plant off of Pahgre Road, according to the Montrose County Sheriff’s Office.
Imus was according missing at about 7:30 p.m. Sunday, according to a news release. The sheriff’s office, on with members of the Uncompahgre valley Water User’s Association and the Delta-Montrose Electric Association, as well as family and friends, had searched for Imus.
An investigation is ongoing. The cause and manner of his death will be discharged unfinished autopsy results.
The sheriff’s office, in a news release, offered condolences to “family and community members during this tragic time.”
- Deaths of 2 Mesa County men subordinate murder-suicide
- Bodies of two men, some shot, found in Western Slope home are best-known
- Officers involved in fatal shooting in Colorado Springs best-known, investigation ongoing
- Company of truck driver in remission in fiery I-70 crash had multiple brake safety violations
- Man dies in slide accident on Colorado’s Pikes Peak