Our team is growing and looking to add a full-time CDL B local, delivery route, Truck Driver.
• Driver works 4-day work week- Tuesday-Friday starting at 7AM until route complete.
• 40+ hours weekly, home nightly, no mountains
• Driver pay is starting at $23.50/hr with OT paid after 40 hours weekly
This is a physically demanding role, supporting routes in Downtown Denver.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
• Delivering kegs (by hand), and alcohol, lifting & carrying repetitively 70+ lbs. while walking, bending and climbing stairs
• Driver will average 15-20 stops daily- physical unloading at each stop
• Training will consist of a ride along for 2+ weeks to learn routing, scanning, etc. in helper role
• CDL B straight truck
• Must have 1 year of verifiable Class B delivery driving experience in the last 3 years or 2 years' experience in the last 5 years.
• We cannot qaulify bus driving without warehouse or delivery driving experience in combination
• Acceptable MVR
Benefits offered to our amazing truck driver:
• Weekly payroll- Direct Deposit offered
• Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision & IRA plans
• Paid holidays, and bonuses offered
• Opportunity to join Union- plus increase up to $25/per hour