Established Denver law firm specializing in family law seeks receptionist/billing assistant 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
• Experience working in a law firm(1-3 yrs), college degree preferred;
• Experience with Colorado E-Filing System;
• Excellent verbal and communication skills: in person, in writing, and over the phone;
• Organized, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving skills and be able to streamline projects to improve inefficient processes;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, etc.; experience with Billquick a plus
• Dedication and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks, ability to multi-task, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees, court clerks and clients.
• Serving as receptionist
• Answering phones, scheduling, and calendaring
• Greeting clients
• Assisting Office Manager with billing and office duties
• Scanning & Copying
• Supply inventory and ordering office supplies
• Maintain conference room/common areas.
• Maintenance of electronic client files and processes
• General administrative assistance to attorneys and paralegals.
Salary rate: Commensurate with experience
Submit resume with two contacts who will serve as references