Entry Level Machine Operator Position
4-day work week, 3-day weekend, 4/10-hour shifts, Monday – Thursday
2nd Shift 2:00 pm – 12:30 am, Full-Time Position
Base pay: $17 / hour and eligible for efficiency bonuses after 90 days.
Acme Manufacturing Company is a prime manufacturer of a variety of metal products. We are currently seeking an experienced machine operator or an individual looking to become a machine operator. We offer a unique opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and solid references.
Mechanically inclined individuals willing to learn how to run machinery will be considered for this opportunity. We are willing to train someone to run various types of machinery if they are willing to learn and have good mechanical aptitude.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Ability to work independently and make sound decisions
• Proficient using gauges, tape measures, and other basic hand tools
• Ability to document production and quality standards information
• Proactively engage in working in a safe and efficient manner
• Ability to lift 50-75 lbs. and interact in a physically demanding position
Candidate must be able to train on 1st Shift from 6am – 2:30pm (M-F) for the first 2-4 weeks.
Steel industry and forklift experience a plus.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, 401(k), and paid holidays and vacation.
Please submit a resume.
Or stop in and fill out an application at our office address listed below.
Acme Manufacturing Co, Inc. 4661 Monaco Street, Denver 80216
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer